Reminders for a Happy Visit
- Don't forget your sunscreen!
- Dress in layers for cold night temperatures and very hot day temperatures; rainstorms may suddenly arise with high winds, so bring rain gear and sunscreen. Expect wind, insects, and exercise caution around any desert creatures you may encounter.
- There will be a tent without sides set up.
- There is NO AIRCONDITIONING at the site.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. We recommend bringing plenty of water bottles.
- There will be water stations available, but having extra water in the dessert is always a good idea.
- Two portable toilets will be available, so don't be afraid to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
TOP OFF THE FUEL TANK: there are NO service station facilities on the missile range.